Reftech BV is a young dynamic company which is active in the design and construction of refrigeration and freezing systems. Our target groups are the food sector, and specific climatic chamber projects for universities and institutes. What drives us is developing energy efficient concepts and building innovative systems. Our organisation is growing rapidly, which is why we need YOU.
Refrigeration engineer m/f
We are looking for a motivated, all-round refrigeration engineer. The tasks of a refrigeration engineer include building complete systems, from a climatic chamber to a complete industrial complex. Pipe fitting, compressor installation, and commissioning are all part of the work. You will usually work in a team, but sometimes independently.
- You are an enthusiastic, motivated, refrigeration engineer, who enjoys the challenge of building or maintaining interesting high-tech systems.
- You have had training in refrigeration, including F-gas certification.
- You have good understanding with our customers, and are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You can work independently, in accordance with procedures.
- You work on projects on-site, both inside and outside the Netherlands.
- You help out with the repair service.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- For this position, we expect you to work flexibly within our company, which may include working at support or in the service department.
- You preferably have some affinity with the control technology around refrigeration and climate systems;
We also require the following from you:
- Minimum LBO (lower secondary vocational course), preferably MBO (senior secondary vocational course).
- Experience of refrigeration in a similar position.
- Experience in maintaining good customer relationships, where the focus is on the customer.
- A group B driving licence (preferably group E).
- Possession of an F-Gas certificate, category 1, and VCA (Safety Contractor Checklist) certificate.
- A good command of written and spoken Dutch and English. German is an advantage.
As with our customers, we are looking for a long-term relationship with you. Employment conditions are excellent. We make sure there is a pleasant atmosphere and that there is a good balance between work and free time.
If you are interested, please call or email Mr P. Hoek,